Endorphins Health and Wellness Centre is a multi-specialty physical medicine outpatient wellness practice in Burlington. Dr. Ed Gray founded Endorphins Health and Wellness Centre on the concept of providing integral care for the individual patient. We offer a team approach to treatment with a staff of highly trained chiropractors, massage therapists, and acupuncturists. We also work closely with your other health care providers, ensuring effective interdisciplinary care.
Our Integrated Treatments
We offer our patients safe, effective, and comprehensive pain management, injury rehabilitation, and wellness care under one roof. We are dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of all types of pain and injury. We are committed to guiding our patients through their rehabilitation to complete recovery. We educate and empower our patients in self-care, prevention, and wellness. Our treatments are non-invasive, do not require the use of drugs or surgery, and are customized to our patients based on the extensive professional knowledge of our health professionals and the individual differences built into our diagnostic and therapeutic systems. We provide a variety of services in our clinic, from chiropractic treatments, massage therapy, and acupuncture, to physical rehabilitation, muscle testing, and concussion management. For our patient’s convenience, we are easily able to coordinate with other health care providers for advanced assessments, services, and imaging.
Our Mission at Endorphins
Our mission is to provide holistic treatments for the individual. This includes pain management, rehabilitation, and wellness care. Our mission is implemented in an environment of informed choice and is aligned with our core values:
- DR. OWNED AND OPERATED, 20+ YEARS SERVING BURLINGTON The leadership at Endorphins Health and Wellness Centre has a vested interest in providing you lasting results and a great experience. Strength lies in our small size. We are accountable!
- CUSTOMIZED CUTTING EDGE TREATMENTS & STATE OF THE ART EQUIPMENT – Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Manual Release Therapy, Acupuncture and Electroacupuncture, Instrumented-Assisted Soft Tissue Therapy, Gait Analysis and Orthotic Casting, BioFlex and Omega Laser Therapy, Interferential Current and Ultrasound, Thumper and Core Products Massagers, Pulsed Electromagnetic Wave Therapy, Metagenics Nutritional Supplements
- ONE FOCUS, MANY EXPERTS – Our highly trained staff of health professionals including chiropractors, massage therapists, and acupuncturists offer a team approach to maximizing the benefits to you. With so much professional experience, you are in good hands.
- INTEGRAL TREATMENTS: PAIN RELIEF – REHABILITATION – WELLNESS. NON-INVASIVE. NON-TOXIC. NON-SURGICAL – Not only are we dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of your condition, but we are committed to guiding our patients to a complete recovery. We educate and empower our patients in self-care, prevention, and wellness. Our treatments are non-invasive and non-toxic, with no requirements for drugs or surgery. We only use safe and effective treatments customized for you based on the extensive professional knowledge of our highly trained staff and the individual differences built into our diagnostic and therapeutic systems.
Conditions We Treat
- Orthopedic Conditions– neck pain, back pain, shoulder pain, extremity pain, foot pain, heel pain, arthritis pain, tendonitis and bursitis pain, etc. De-conditioning and weakness programs, balance and co-ordination programs, nerve impingement and/or entrapment.
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation – recovery from arthroscopic surgeries (shoulder, knee, hip, elbow, ankle, etc.), total joint replacements (including hip, knee, ankle, shoulder, elbow, spinal fusions, herniated discs, etc).
- Sports Injury & Rehabilitation – all varieties of sports injuries, including ankle, back, elbow, hip, knee, and shoulder injuries. Progressive return to sport guidance, concussion management, biomechanical assessment.
- Neurological Conditions – rehabilitation from stroke, balance and co-ordination disorders, supportive care, etc.
Techniques & Services
- Physical Therapy
- Manual Release Therapy
- Acupuncture and Electroacupuncture
- Instrumented-Assisted Soft Tissue Therapy
- Gait Analysis and Orthotic Casting
- BioFlex and Omega Laser Therapy
- Interferential Current and Ultrasound
- Thumper and Core Products Massagers
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Wave Therapy
- Metagenics Nutritional Supplements
Our Team of Health Professionals
Our team at Endorphins strives to treat your condition quickly, effectively, and completely while meeting and exceeding your goals and expectations. Our current staff is listed below, but follow the links to get more information!
- Dr. Edward Gray – Doctor of Chiropractic, Certified in Acupuncture
- Dr. Jim Gilliard – Doctor of Chiropractic, Certified in Acupuncture
What can a Chiropractor treat?
- Chiropractors are highly educated and extensively trained to assess, diagnosis, treat and prevent conditions disorders of the spine, joints, muscle and nervous systems. So if you have back pain, neck pain, headaches, referring pain in your arms and legs, or problems with extremities like plantar fasciitis, shoulders, hips, or knees, these are all reasons to see a chiropractor.
What can a Massage Therapist treat?
- Massage therapy can be beneficial to people of all ages and conditions and is widely used to help obtain relief from many specific problems, including:
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and tendinitis
- Stress relief and associated conditions
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscle and related conditions such as spasms, strains and sprains
- Back pain
- Repetitive strain injury
- Circulatory and Respiratory problems
- Pregnancy and labour discomfort
- Post-injury and post surgical rehabilitation